On Monday, August 21, 2017, all of North America (including our little slice of Oregon) will be treated to a once-in-a-lifetime total solar eclipse. With long travel times, gas shortages and nothing short of pandemonium predicted for Central Oregon, we want you to be ready for the big day!
Our 2017 Eclipse Survival Pack includes two pairs of Eclipse Viewing Glasses, commemorative Mother’s Eclipse t-shirts, picnic for two with fresh sandwiches, our Cold Pressed Juice and homemade banana bread, all packaged in a reusable Mother’s tote.
Picnic for 2 People Includes:
- Organic Cold Pressed Juices
- Fresh sandwiches on our homemade bread
- Mother’s homemade Banana Bread for dessert
- Plus! Two pairs of Eclipse Viewing Glasses and commemorative Mother’s Eclipse t-shirts
- Fresh hand cut fruit, two bags of chips and bottled water for a snack
- Thoughtfully packaged in a reusable Mother’s tote!
Still hungry? You can customize your picnic pack by upgrading or add to it during pickup:
- Organic Nut Milks
- CBD Elixirs
- Fresh Squeezed OJ
- Wine, Beer & Champagne
- additional snacks and treats!
*Alcohol available Downtown only. Please inquire for price & selection.